Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What language do you speak?

OMG!!!!!  My DH and I are in target and I am texting work stuff.  Some serious shit is going down at work.  I have been stressed to the max for the past 20 min and severely calculating in my head how to fix the situation.  When my DH chimes in "who is that, who is the client, and what is going on?".  I give him a few quick answers and continue to text while he continues to ask the same damn questions.  When I ask him to give me a few minutes he then in turns tells me I have something to hide and I am lying to him.  WTF!!!! this man is so serious that we actually have an argument over this in the middle of target.  He just can't let it go and at this point I am yelling at the top of my lungs dropping f bombs right by the toy section.  this continues to the car.  He tells me he has know idea who the hell I am anymore.  Anymore?  really in the six months of marriage you think you can use the term "anymore".  I have news for you baby you knew who I was you just thought I would change.  Sorry no dice.  So we get home and he gives me a back handed apology and told me he was sorry but I didn't have to say those things to him and he only said the things he did bc of the things I said....(are you following along bc at this point I am just confused as you are right now).  At that point hell opened up in the middle of my living room.  I reminded him how he started this by not leaving me alone and acting like a twelve yr old that keeps asking why why why.  Why can't you just let me handle my business at work and when the dust settles I will explain it to you.  If a man is busy we leave him alone and ask questions when we "believe" we have his attention.  Why do they feel it is necessary to jump in the middle of everything thing we do like we are trying to shut them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment